INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION & PLC
For More Updates Visit our New Website www.nskelectronics.in
NSK 6560 Stepper Motor drive
• Recommended supply voltage DC 10V-24V.
• Toshiba TB6560A controller.
• High speed opto-couplers.
• Low voltage, over heating, and over current protection.
• 3A Maximum rated output current (3.5A peak).
• Designed for 2/4 phase, 4 or 6 wire stepper motors with a maximum load current of 3A.
• Adjustable load current protection.
• Adjustable decay modes.
• Excitation modes: 1/2, 1/8, 1/16 step.
• Large passive heat-sink.
• Dimensions: 50 x 75 x 35 mm
The EN, CW, and CLK inputs are opto-isolated.
If you are connecting them directly to a microcontroller then we suggest grounding the EN-, CW-, and CLK- pins with your microcontroller as per the diagram above.EN (Enable input): If connected as per above diagram, grounding EN+ input will enable the motor drive outputs. Providing a logic high will disable outputs to the motor.CW (Direction input): If connected as per above diagram, grounding CW+ input will cause the motor to rotate anti-clockwise (counter-clockwise). Providing a logic high will cause the motor to rotate clockwise. The direction of rotation also depends upon the motor coil polarity.CLK (Step input): Continually pulsing the CLK+ input will cause the motor to step in one direction. Depending on the excitation mode setting (via switches SW3 & 4) the motor will step once per 1 to 16 pulses of the CLK+ pin.
Example connections For Arduino Uno